Royz Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban/Ban Requests' started by Royz, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Royz

Royz Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Which server were you banned on?* Canada #3

Date of the Ban* 12/17/06

Your SteamID* STEAM_0:0:9302536

Why should you be unbanned?* I'm honestly not even sure what the ban reason was, didn't tell me. I'm still confident I didn't break any rules though.

What were you doing when you were banned?* Just playing on a server until I got the auto-connect that normally means the server crashed. I just figured it was someone attempting to change teams without just choosing a suit on a different team. When I tried to rejoin the server it said I was banned. Decided to look into this and it seems I'm banned from all the official servers. If someone thought I was hacking then that bites, but I'm not going to fight very hard for this unban. Would be nice to at least find out if the ban was some freak mistake or if there was a reason behind it.

2. PAL-18

PAL-18 Game Director

• Development Team
    Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -0
    After reviewing 20 minutes of an in-game demo we (myself and Archer) agree that you are using some kind of aimbot. So the ban will not be reversed.

3. Royz

Royz Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A real shame because I just can't see the aimbot. How everything did was capable of your average player. Hell I'm suprised this is the game that did it; I figured I had some better ones out there. Still I'm sure that I couldn't convince you otherwise so I'll just wait for modular combat 2. With any luck my """aimbot""" doesn't work there.