Custom Weapons / Audio?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hookshotz, Oct 23, 2015.

1. hookshotz

hookshotz Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've been meaning to question this as well, will there be any custom weapons in the future introduced to the mod because there have been other mods as well that have their own custom created weapons. I was wondering if there is could I get a rough idea on what I should base the audio design around.

I managed to create a scifi laser sound by accident while producing music at one point has a metalic/hollow feel to it but not meant to be perfect currently. Sound Effects by T.RainLoops | T Rain Loops | Free Listening on SoundCloud

2. PAL-18

PAL-18 Game Director

• Development Team
    Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -0
    Yes, but before we can even tackle that subject we're working on the programming first.

3. hookshotz

hookshotz Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright, good to know but I'd also like something to work with so I can try a few thing; just list a few examples of some types of gunshot sounds for example nothing to in depth for now until we know what we exactly need for later.

4. ni472cholas

ni472cholas Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Could you modify gmod workshop weapons to fit the game

5. ni472cholas

ni472cholas Newbie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So players could buy a custom weapon for money and the price could depend on how op the weapon is and how much space it takes up

6. PAL-18

PAL-18 Game Director

• Development Team
    Ratings:
    +53 / 1 / -0
    Nothing new is being added to Modular Combat as its in a code lock. Modular Combat 2 will get new weapons though.